Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Workout...uhhhhhh

Today's running will include Poston Park.  The place i'll be spending the rest of the week running in.  Today I have plan to run for 8 miles and a half.  Should be alot of fun.  Reaching this level of running takes alot of time.  And effort along with alittle human drive that most if not all humans in our society should have.  Anyway, it is always pretty peaceful at the Poston.  It should be a good day to run with the way the sky looks this morning.  Im looking forward to it.  The pace set for the 8 miles im running today should be 8 minutes a mile which if you even care is already a steep show.  Starting out you should atleast beable to do 12 minutes a mile.  Good luck to all who run today!  Well I thought i was going to be doing 8 miles tonight but i decided to make it 9 miles.  Freaking sore and hurting.  I just always keep in mind that Pain is Weakness leaving the body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment