Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Aftermath of the Woods

After the run through the woods we ended up running around 8 to 8 and a half miles.  Felt good and plenty sore from yesterday.  A win never the less, we are a month and two weeks away from Thunder Road Marathon and we both are going to start to work extremely hard to reach the next level in our sport.  This next month is going to be a hard road to travel.  In the end we are looking to see the beautiful first medals from the completion of our first marathon.  In the upcoming days leading to the next training day which is tomorrow.  I will be going through each of the races I have been in sense starting to race back in June.  Talking about how it felt and what it took to continue on with finishing the race like your suppose to.  With as little injury and feeling good as possible.  If you have any feedback or comments dont be afraid to post them.  I'd welcome them completely.  Best Runner I can Be signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment