Well, Its been a while sense ive posted anything on my blog. And it is because I focused alot on getting pass my half marathon and achieveing my goals. In the time that ive been away, I managed to get my hands on the Nike Connect. It is probably the best investment ive run across sense I started to run. Anyway, I finished my first half marathon under two hours. So even with me just enjoying the sights and sounds and being less interested in the time and pace I was running. I was so happy to finish under that time. Now comes 2011, and I have several goals that I want to achieve.
1 - Compete in 4 different Half Marathons. Two Trail and Two Road
Within theses Marthons I want to be under two hours in each one.
2 - Compete my first Full Marathon.
3 - Do as many 5K races as possible.
4 - Do as many 10K races as possible.
5 - Do as many 15K races as possible.
The way I attend to achieve my goals with all the above is to train harder and work myself to the point that without a doubt I want to beable to finish a Full Marathon. After 2011 it is all going to be about speed and increasing the time it takes me to finish each one. As my total goal overall on a long standing is to beable to do a mile in 5 minutes flat by 2013 and qualify for Boston and NYC. No telling if I would actually run in either. Most likely if it is my Destiny. Anyway this is Richard getting back to my morning workouts. Thanks for reading up on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment