Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Back to some Serious Training!!!

Its early morning Tuesday, and I just got a day off yesterday from running.  We are now starting to work on getting ready for The Thunder Road Marathon in November of 2011.  With four half marathons ahead of us, the first one is going to be on March 12th.  The next about a month later being April 30th, which is "The Race for the Land"  half marathon.  I truely haven't decided what my next 5K should be, I've looked at a possible few in January or February.  My goal with any 5K now going forward will be to knock off almost four minutes off my usual time.  Which tends to be around 26 to 28 minutes.  I have to work on getting stronger and faster.  As easy as it might sound, I have a feeling it probably will not be.  I have also decided to discontinue my Blast from the Past series as no one truely reads my blog as it is.  When ever I have more readers I might continue it then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment