Sunday, April 29, 2012

Skyline 5k 

Time - 20.18
Pace - 6.32

This race I had already ran in 2011.  It was one of the only races last year that haunted me the past year.  This race this year actually exerised some of thoses demons.  One of the things that I truely enjoyed about this year was the fact that I lined up way closer to the start line.  With alittle bumping and shoving at the beginning of the race.  I really felt at ease through much of the race until I got up to the the 2 and a half mile place when I started to wear thin on energy I hard for this race.  I actually didnt eat or drink anything before this race.  I also ran 2.2 miles before hand, with alittle warm up with Ben.  Overall, I felt ready for this race.  Happy with the time, better than last year.  Still looking to knock 17 seconds off my time for my goal time of being under 20 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment